Sunday 14 August 2011

Mark Hill Style&Shine RAW Power Dryer Review

My old hairdryer broke (R.I.P Revlon), and my mum bough us a new one. Normally i don't really blow dry my hair, because it is very damaging, I only do it once or twice a week. 
So mother bought Mark Hill Style&Shine RAW Power Dryer, the limited Zebra edition. 
When i use it I feel very professional :D 


Additionally it comes with 3 different nozzles. The first one from top is a large concentrator nozzle for more precise styling, the second one is volume nozzle for adding volume to your hair, and the bottom one is a small concentration nozzle, for fast frizz free hair. 



I used the volume nozzle in these pictures, you can't really see the difference in the picture, but it really does make a difference. I didn't use any volumising products, all I used was heatproof spray and anti-frizz. 
For some reason my camera won't show the difference =_= Still sorry for the frizziness of my hair, hairdresser appointment is coming. 




There you go a side, the dryer also gives a shiny&healthy look. 


I think it's better to invest some money into a better hairdryer then torture yourself with old and overheating dryers. Few people recommended this dryer to me :D, since it has heat control and speed control, also it has cool shoot. which when presses releases shot of cool air. Really cool. 

It comes with booklet and instruction. They have tips on how to cut your hair to suite you best and how to use the hairdryer to get the wanted look. 
The hairdryer itself is heavier and longer then the cheaper versions, like mine for example. 





Love Ola :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment