Sunday 21 August 2011

Holidays :D stopping at France/ Belgium/Nederland/Germany/ Poland

I come from Poland, so I go there every year for holidays. This year was the same, but instead of plane we went in the car. It was fun, but long. I was so knackered after. We stopped in Kassle, Germany for the night.

England:
We left the house at 7:30 a.m. with our destination as Dover. The ferry was scheduled for 12:00 :L.

France: We arrived in France 2 hours later, we didn't spend a lot of time in France since we used the motorway through Lile and we were in Belgium.

Belgium:
We spend few hours in Belgium, really nice, I saw few towns ass we crossed it. Unfortunately we couldn't find a toilet and my mum was desperate, so she went to a park nearby,  lol too much information. Belgium was really nice, i slept a lot there too so I wasn't able to see all of my journey through Belgium.

Nederland:
Unfortunately, I slept through the few hours we spend on the road. The only time i was awake was at the service station.

Germany:

It was dark when I woke up in Germany so I didn't see everything when we entered. We stopped in Gasthaus Papen Anne hotel, It was like a German cottage. It had really cute rooms. Because they made a mistake I had a room all to myself. The hotel had a bufet, so we couldn't try German breakfast.









Later we stopped by  a service station that had really nice food. I ordered a curry- sausage. It was the biggest sausage I ever ate and it was super yummy. After that we drove for few more hours and crossed the Polish border, with that the Lexus' GPS map finished.



Poland:
After few more exhausting hours we arrived at my gran's house.



The journey itself was fun and exhaustion, but it was worth it. Now I have finally finished my mumble :L

Outfit for the first day:D 


 Outfit for the second day.

Love Ola :D

No comments:

Post a Comment