Saturday 11 June 2011

GEO Super Angel Blue Circle Lenses Review

I love my GEOs, they are super comfortable. The pattern blend in well with my natural eye colour. I bought these lenses at MCM London Expo in the dealer's room from GEO stall.
Diameter: 14.8mm 
Life Span: 1 year after opening 

As you can see the pattern is really pretty, and even tho the colour looks quite bright it's actually darker when in your eye. 




Comfort 5/5
Super conformable, I can wear the for a whole day without noticing them <3
They are quite easy to put in. 

Appearance 5/5
They look quite natural but not too natural, that people wont notice you are wearing them. 
Simply they are jizzable.

Largment 5/5 
As it is 14.8mm they are quite large and they give a nice enlargement to your eye.
Personally I think they give a really nice Dolly eye effect :D 

I really recommend them ^^ 

Love Ola ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment